Monday, February 6, 2012

Check out this "Perfect" Kit!

Char from Wyld Web Designs has done it again - she has released another SUPER cute kit!! Check it out! Here is the kit in all its wonder! If you buy it this week it is 25% off and only $3.75! You can find it exclusively at GingerScraps! (click on the image to be taken to the store)
And if you purchase this kit now - for a limited time - you get these coordinating Cardstocks for FREE! These will automatically appear in your downloads after purchase - so you do not need to add them to your cart! How slick is that?!
Here is what I created with it!



And to make this awesome double page layout - I also used these super fun, quick, simple & cute templates by Connie Prince - I love this set and I'm sure to use it more in the future!! Plus it's a steal of a deal - you get 28 12x12 templates - all for only $4.99!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)