Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I got a GSO!

So I scraplifted a page to make my title page in preparation of getting my 2011 P365 book printed. I LOVED how it turned out - and apparently so did the gals at Me So Scrappy! I got a Gallery Stand Out for my page! Check it out! To create this page here are the products I used. I used this adorable "Capturing Memories" kit by Marie H Designs. I love the colors and elements included with this kit, I'm excited to use it again! This is on sale currently at GingerScraps for 40% off! Making it only $2.39! Grab it before the sale ends (click on preview to be taken to the store) And then I've been eyeing up this set of adorable alphas for a few weeks and was THRILLED when I realized that they matched this kit pretty much perfectly! This is going to be my new "go-to" set of green alphas - they are all so fun and funky! This too is on sale at GingerScraps for 33% off - making it only $2! That's less than a dollar an alpha! (each of the 3 sets include letters, numbers & select special characters) And if you'd like to check out the LO I got my idea from click here! Feel free to click on my LO - you will be taken to my GingerScraps Gallery - you can view my credits - and even leave me a comment! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)